Sunday, November 28, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
This year’s Thanksgiving included a change of plans on several different occasions. Lindsay got sick, so they were unable to come up. We changed our plans to be with Scott’s family for Thanksgiving. On Wednesday, I came down with a bout of pregnancy sickness and couldn’t keep anything down. I felt better on Thursday, but Scott said I still didn’t look good. We ended up cancelling last minute with his family due to the fear that I wouldn’t be able to keep Thanksgiving dinner down. We ran to Safeway to get a newspaper so that I could make my game plan for the BEST Sporting Event of the year, with high hopes that I would be back to full function on Friday morning! And that was our Thanksgiving. We of course, missed the meal, so decided to make our own quiet Thanksgiving dinner tonight. We had a small ham, funeral potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, sparkling cider, pumpkin roll (Thank You, Mother!), and apple pie (compliments of the raffle at GiftTree.com). Needless to say, we ate well since it was just the two of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment