Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Betrothed or Cheated?

The week Rachel was born, my friend Danette also had her baby boy.  There was more than two full pounds difference between the two, although they were the same length!  We had dinner with them the other day and had to take pictures of the two babies.  We have been joking since September that Rachel and Kellen will be married one day.  Of course they are betrothed!  We spend so much time together, how could they not be?  Before we left their house that night, her older daughter and son were going to bed.  The almost 3-year-old boy was standing over Rachel as I held her.  He looked at me and simply asked, “Can I kiss her?”  How could I resist?  Drisan gave Rachel the sweetest little kiss!  Danette was shocked because he doesn’t even ask to give Kellan a kiss.  Poor Kellen is already being cheated out of his future wife by his older brother!

He is so much bigger than she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment