Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas Cards
We are always being told how social Rachel is with other people. When Scott is in the lobby at church, she has been known to smile and wave at almost every person that comes in the door. In addition to being the building greeter, she also has to say hello to every child that crosses her path! Our friends Brent and Buffy have two children that are not too much older than Rachel. I opened a Christmas card from them one day while I was holding Rachel and she almost jumped out of my arms to get it! She loved all the Christmas cards we received, but when there was a picture of someone she knew, it was even more exciting for her. I tried to get the card away from her so that I could put it on the fridge, but every time I picked it up from the floor, she noticed and came crawling to get it from me. I was able to capture just a moment with her enjoying seeing her friends. (Notice her hair in the ponytail…it’s getting so long!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment