One of the results of Rachel throwing up was a hair cut! Her hair was getting so long and we were planning on piggy-backing our hair cut appointments since I had one coming up. Due to the throwing up, we ended up cancelling my appointment.
Lucky for us we have a good friend who came to our
rescue! Kristy cut bangs so that Rachel
was no longer throwing up in her hair. She
did so well and sat so still! Great job,
Rachel!
The back was getting so long that it was down her neck to
her back. I was confident enough in my
cutting abilities to cut the back. After
Kristy cut Rachel’s bangs, I put her in the bath and trimmed the back. I put the hair in the sink so that I could
see how much I cut off. I was actually
shocked when I finished and looked in the sink!


Cute! I love the bangs on her. It makes her look so much older.
ReplyDelete