Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

 
If Alexa would wake up, we would be able to take more pictures of her.  She is still in the newborn “sleep all day” stage and nothing will wake her up…not even a squealing older sister! 

 
We had her newborn pictures done and thought we might as well throw Rachel in for a couple of shots. These are mine and Scott’s favorites.  We even had them made into magnets for our fridge!

 
You can see how that went! Rachel was sitting right next to Alexa before she scooted away.  Then she picked Alexa’s foot up by her big toe.  We couldn’t help but laugh.

 
This is a classic “Rachel squeal!”  She is so happy and loud when she squeals like this.  Alexa didn’t even flinch.  At the end of the day, Rachel loves Alexa so much and gives her hugs and kisses as often as possible.  Rachel and I were in the kitchen the other day and Alexa started crying on the baby monitor.  When I left the kitchen to go get her, Rachel started crying.  I came back and asked what was wrong, the response was so sweet, “She’s crying, she’s crying.”  Rachel was concerned that I was ignoring the crying baby.  She checks on Alexa as often as possible to make sure she is still there and happy.  Little does she know this little sister is not going anywhere for a long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment