Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toddler Bed Update

Rachel has done really well with her new bed. She loves to sleep in it and doesn't like the idea of being put in the crib for nap if Alexa's not napping. She likes to get up and play during nap time, but goes right to sleep at night without any issues. Today, the playing was something different. Alexa was napping in the crib, so I couldn't use it as a penalty box for Rachel. I let her play quietly, thinking she would tire eventually. Instead, I heard an unusual noise and walked in their room to find her stuck! Don't be fooled by her laughter. She was completely stuck and cried when I tried to get her out. It did happen, but I don't think she'll be doing that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment