Thursday, August 28, 2014
Farmers Market
We decided to go for a spur of the moment trip to a farmers market in our area. Rachel was so excited to go to the market! She kept asking if we were there yet...good thing it wasn't too long of a drive. It was a small market, but the girls had sooo much fun! There was a man blowing giant bubbles near the cars that were big enough Alexa could've fit in them! They loved chasing the bubbles around, popping them, and then having the bubble solution cover them! Yuck! As we walked a little farther into the market, Rachel suddenly stopped. I noticed because she was holding my hand. When I looked down, she said one barely audible word: "Belle!" Sure enough! I looked up to see Belle and Jake (from Jake & the Never Land Pirates on Disney channel)! I never would've expected to see them at this tiny little farmers market! The girls were both rendered speechless. Then they got to give Belle hugs! When she introduced them to Jake, the became a little leary...he had a sword. Alexa took an unsure picture with them, but this is all she talked about on the way home! Rachel gave Belle one more hug goodbye. Then, it was her turn for prayer tonight. As I was helping her, she remembered how to say prayer on her own. The only thing she was grateful for tonight was seeing Belle & Jake! THIS MADE OUR DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment