Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Pajama Party

Scott came home today and Rachel told him we had a pajama party! Yes...we stayed in jammies all day. We had nothing to do, so why not! We started with play dough this morning immediately following breakfast. The girls were practicing their cookie making skills. From there, I thought we needed a treat after lunch. I let the girls pick a flavor and they made chocolate pudding by themselves.


Even though the pudding was basically set by the time they finished stirring because it took them so long, I still told them it had to go in the fridge to set. We read some books before lunch, then the girls had a dance party while I made each of them their favorite sandwich. They were delighted to get to eat lunch with only the Christmas tree lights on and ate quickly so they could dive into their pudding. Then it was off for naps! When they woke up, I surprised them with some Rapunzel "project sheets" for tracing and cutting. Scott walked in while we were doing our project sheets and that's when he was informed of our all day party. What a fun day for us! Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment