Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Shopping!

The girls got a little bit of money for Christmas. As with most girls, Rachel could not wait to go SHOPPING!! With the snow that recently fell and Rachel's discovery at how cold it is, there was a desire for snow pants. We took the girls to (what some call "the best store ever!") Smith and Edward's to see what they had. Rachel remembered having been there before and knew exactly where the toys were. She even took us there after looking at the snow pants. If you know how big this place is, you will understand how amazing it is that she remembered our last trip almost 6 months ago! Once we got to the toys, the girls each chose something they pretend to already have!


Stick ponies! They ride them around everywhere. I asked one of them to go get something from their bedroom. It was a simple task that could not be completed without saddling up first! They even make galloping noises, which of course has us in constant laughter as we watch for someone following behind with "two coconuts and he's banging them together!" We were able to find snow pants, too, but they couldn't show those without showing the horses, too. 


In addition to the stick ponies, Rachell found something else she wanted. Her current favorite princess is Rapunzel. I had seen these magnetic paper dolls several months ago but forgot to pick one up when I was doing my Christmas shopping. She was so excited to see it that she asked for it, too. I knew it would be a hit when I saw it and I was right, or "correct" as Rachel has started saying. Don't worry...she can easily carry this around while riding her horse!


No comments:

Post a Comment