Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alexa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boy or Girl? The Old Wive’s say…

As people are realizing I’m pregnant, I often get asked, “So is it a boy or a girl?!” Everyone is so eager to tell me what they think. A friend brought me a book the other day. It was actually more for Scott, but we both got a laugh of out it! In What to Expect When Your Wife is Expanding, there is a whole section on how to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl. Let’s try this!
It’s a girl!: I avoid the heel of the bread.
It’s a boy!: Complexion has not been clear.
It’s a girl!: Heartbeat tends to be in the 150s
It’s a boy!: Easy pregnancy (thus far at least)
It’s a girl!: Chinese gender calendar
It’s a boy!: Carrying high & long.
It’s a girl!: Not healthy, full-bodied hair
It’s boy!: The chain held over my stomach spun in a circle
It’s a girl!: No house work is getting done
It’s a boy!: Family gender calendar
It’s a girl!: I told Scott it was a girl in his dream (Weird!)
Therefore, It’s a boy!: According to the book, it will be the opposite of what the husband thinks!
Well, looks like it is a boy or a girl...just like the 6-year-old girl in our ward said! Our ultrasound is coming up fast, so we’ll know soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. That is very funny! We can't wait to see what you are having.

    ReplyDelete