The girls love this because George rides his bike without hands, backwards, and even plays a bugle while riding! While he is out on a bike ride in the neighborhood, he comes across some boys playing with their boats on a stream. George decided to go down the stream a little farther and make his own paper boats.
The girls have ducks and I thought they would love to have paper boats just like George! I started out with just a plain price of paper, but it wasn't strong enough to hold their ducks.
Rachel asked for a bigger boat so that she could fit more ducks in it, too. I didn't have anything at the moment, but I knew I'd be at the store soon. I asked for paper instead of plastic and came home to make paper boats! Rachel was still at school and was pleasantly surprised to see she and Alexa both had stronger & bigger boats! Hopefully these last a bit longer. I sure didn't anticipate a bike book turning into a story and project.






No comments:
Post a Comment